New Toys!

Rick W. said I should post these so here goes...

I got some new ModFX toys (thanks again to Rick for pointing me to Musicians Friends big sale!) and after re-arranging the studio, I produced these two improvs.

1. RazorWire Necklace.   A D50 and a Korg M3R run through, um, everything.  If anybody needs to know what 'everything' is, I can post it.
(you may have to cut and paste that link, since it's got a space in it)

2. Pulse.  An Alesis SR16 drum machine through everything again.  The only sound generator is the SR16.  Everything else is manipulation of the toys.

Enjoy,
Tony