Re: The 2005 Looper's Survey ...begins... NOW!

I tried, but it fell over at my first attempt (I typed 'UK' into the
country box and it ended right there & thanked me for my submisson). I
tried again, but it told me I'd already submitted my answers.

So your results will be out by 2 EDPs, a PDS8000, an EHX 16s reissue,
a ZVex LoFi and some software I can't be arsed to list again here.