Re: The 2005 Looper's Survey ...begins... NOW!

That's strange.  It doesn't process the submission until you submit it
with the button at the bottom of the page (or perhaps you accidentally
hit the Enter key?)

I'll delete your record this morning, and you can try it again later.
Email me privately if you continue to have problems.  Sorry for the hassle.

Doug