configuring your brand new hot bitch arsenal

Title: Message
hey folks - kim here with some new live-looping audio/video.  my feet aren't visible, so if you're part of the barefoot camp, know that i am so, if you prefer shod, then just imagine me with wafflestompers or pink bunny rabbit slippers, whatever floats your boat.

i have teamed up with the amazing christina abbott, a seriously talented vocalist whose way with words is simply superb.  i put paper and pen in her hands, then play her one of my instrumental jams, 20 minutes later we've got a new song such as:

http://www.hotbitcharsenal.com/audio/rhythm.mp3

ableton live is just the most effective music production tool there is.  it is a musical instrument onto itself.  learning how to 'play' it will make you god like (unless, like i, you embrace the dark side and become a cult leader instead).