Re: New here and looking for a looping device

David,

thanks for your long answer and for clearing up the things a bit, I was
not 100 percently sure where the differences between a looper and a
delay were. I work in the same way as you did with the delays, using a
volume pedal and another pedal for feedback control. And I agree with
you about always using the maximum delay time, once you set the delay
time it is rather fixed and you cannot decide spotanously if your loop
is long enough and stop. I will test the Boss DD20 soon, which includes
23 seconds delay and a 23 second looper, so I can get familiar with the
differences between the two ways and see which one of them works better
for me.

Best regards, Janosch