Looping Demonstration/Performance: Gavilan College, Wednesday, December

I will be giving a  live looping lecture/demonstration/performance at
Gavilan College in
Morgan Hill, California this coming Wednesday, December 7th at Noon in the
multi media
classrooms as a continuation of the long standing series NOH MUSIC for
PEARL
HARBOR.

Bob, Richard Zvonar and I last did an electronic music performance
like this 23 years ago.....................We will be dedicating our
performance to Richard's memory.
Bob will be doing video imagery while I perform as well.

Rick Walker
www.looppool.info