aux sends on the looperlative

On 14 dec 2005, at 21.21, Suit & Tie Guy wrote:

> nope.
> what i really need is an FX loop switchable pre, post, or in the
> feedback path of one of the loops.

Fair enough. I've got FX units pre and post, and can stick one on the
feedback path by routing the signal from the post FX signal back into
the input via the aux send on my desk. So not something I need
internally.

The option to route different tracks to different processing outputs
- so having a chordal part disappear into a huge reverb as it fades
out while a the bass line keeps going un processed and unfaded
underneath, and another line is sent out to the kaoss pad or wherever
opens up a whole shedload of compositional options currently
unavailable to me, or I suspect, you. ;o)

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop