custom power supplies: feasibility RE: RPTR issues

Do you guys think this Pete Toms fellow could do something like this: make
a power supply to replace the two 4-pound AC wallwarts for the Vortex
(complete with its oddball connector) and the VF-1? (I'd love to use my
lightweight-but-powerful Godlyke Powerall, but no dice! 14 volts AC indeed!
It's like a car maker building a vehicle that can only run on the musk of
the tree-dwelling elephant ;-)
My needs are simple: 3 outputs (9VAC, 1000 mA; 14VAC, 1000mA; and a
standard, ordinary 9VDC of around 800mA or so just in case).
Always interested in shaving off a few pounds, either from my equipment or
myself,
Tim