Re: Looperlative LP1 - sample rate

On Dec 14, 2005, at 1:00 AM, Zoe Keating wrote:
> - Compression of the cello tone. It always sounds to me as though the
> upper layers of harmonics get "stripped" once it is recorded. The more
> layers I add, the more "squashed" and un-cello like it sounds.
> Sometime this is good and I like to play with it,

yes. i noticed quite a bit of difference in my sound when i went from
the Repeater to the PCM-80 for looping.

i've been pumping the same Z1 sawtooth patch into loopers for over 5
years now and each one of them sounds different. the PCM-80 is the one
that's had the finest audio quality so far.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com