Seeking advice on SMALL midi pedal

Dear List,

Can someone recommend a SMALL midi foot pedal? I could do with just a
button that send a midi note (note on, note off) or two values of a
midi cc parameter. I would also appreciate an expression pedal, but
that's not on top of the list.

The background is that I'm having enough of this bulky and heavy
Behringer FCB1010 pedal board (yesterday I was caught  "overweight"
at a flight check-in). I want to use the two ultra small MIDI mixers
seen on this picture:
http://www.faderfox.com/Erweiterungen/Pict0024/pict0024.html
I already own the one with faders and I'm hoping to get the one with
buttons as well. But I need at least ONE midi button for foot work.
What are you keyboard players using? Aren't there small pedals that
send just one MIDI msg?

I'm thinking that I really don't need all the ten buttons of the FCB
floor board. Instead of tap dancing over it to pitch transpose my
looping into chord vamps I could as well program the pitch transpose
action commands into a MIDI files (in Ableton Live) and use the pedal
to "step to the next chord". In Ableton Live you may have hundreds of
such chains (differently related pitch transposing intervals) and you
can use a hand button to choose the sequence and then the foot button
to step through it. That would be a much neater set-up IMHO.

I've been able to try out a rig as described above by using a usual
"sustain pedal" for a synth and them collecting the synth's MIDI OUT
for the command going into the looper, but I would need a plain MIDI
pedal because I can't take that big synth to gigs just to use it as a
converter from an analog switch into a MIDI cc msg.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)