Re: Guidance In Buying First Loop Machine

I gave up on the repeater mkii...after reading the electrix forums postings I went ahead and searched for an old repeater on ebay.  While there are none currently listed, I was able to purchase one last week.  I did pay more than 600 for it, but I also got an behringer fcb midi footcontrol board.  The repeater does everything that you requested.  The only limitation of the repeater, as far as I can tell is that it has an 8minute (40mb) loop limit.  But - at the moment, I can't think of a situation, with live looping where I'm going to need an 8 minute loop.

Check out the looperdelight archive page for the repeater for a boatload of information.  (http://loopers-delight.com/tools/repeater/repeater.html)

I've had mine for about a week and have been completely obsessed with it...it is truly a powerful machine, capable of looping to your hearts content.

Tony