Re: Guidance In Buying First Loop Machine

Thanks to everyone who has thus far responded, with a special nod of appreciation to Rainer, who gave a very detailed, informative analysis of my quest.  I'm naive to all the gadgetry right now, but I know what I want it to do, so to speak.

The Boss RC-50 looks very enticing.  Thanks David, for making me aware of this.  Is there any word on when this will be available for purchase, or a rough price guess?

Thanks again for the warm welcome and assistance!

Bill