Re: Intel's New Dual Core Mobile Processor Announced

Until the software is written to take advantage of the dual core, the
main improvement seems to be the FSB (front side bus) speed. The clock
speed and cache seems to be the same as the current Pentium M. Would a
typical current VST host with multiple VSTs be able to take advantage
of the dual processor configuration? My understanding is no, but I'd
love to be corrected.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net