2nd EDP+ for stereo

Hi all,  I currently take the output from my lone EDP+ and send it
through an Alesis Microverb III to get some pseudo-stereo separation.
I'm considering adding a 2nd EDP+ so I can process my loops in true
stereo.  I was wondering if any players who have taken this step can
comment on their experience of using a 2 EDP+ stereo system?  Did it
really make a difference in your playing fun?  Any technical problems?
etc...

Dennis