Re: 2nd EDP+ for stereo

I use two EDPs in true stereo. We've had this discussion before on the
list,
and playing in stereo is less important to some than others, but for me it
is essential to my "current" sound, given all the stereo imaging I use
with
my laptop VST effects. I'm also an addict of lush stereo chorus and stereo
delay where the left side is lightly longer than the right.

In any event, I have had no troubles with my setup, except initially when
trying to figure out how to get the two EDPs to sync up and prevent signal
drift. When you get to that point, send me an email and I'll send you the
list of parameters.

I run from my into my Boss VF1 from my guitar, out of the VF1 in stereo,
into my laptop in stereo, out of the laptop in stereo, into my Mackie
mixer
board (two channels panned left and right), and then I run out of the
mixer's BUSS 1 into the input of one EDP, and out of BUSS 2 into the input
of the other EDP....then out of the two EDPs into two channels of the
board,
panned left and right. This way, when multiple people or instruments are
plugged into my board, I can simply press the buss 1/2 button on their
channel and loop them in my mix. I run an Lexicon LXP1 in my mixer's AUX 1
channel, and back into a stereo channel of the board for a nice reverb on
everything.

I think the results are especially noticeable and fun when you are
recording
off the board....then the stereo imaging really pops out, if you are using
effects that to tricks in stereo.

Kris