Making Your Own CD/CD Sales/MySpace

Hi gang!

All these threads about releasing CDs, outlets for getting one’s music out there and CD sales declination has gotten me inspired!

So, to begin my journey from “bedroom looper” to performing musician, I put myself on MySpace.com. Hey, it’s a big start for me!

I’ve also recently begun playing open mikes, and will soon have my guitar rig racked up and made portable with pedalboards.

Go here for the link: http://www.myspace.com/edward_yuhas

I have three excerpted tunes there to hold me over until my official website is launched. I have new recording ideas in the works, too.

I pride myself in the area of playing improvisational and looping on-the-fly; that way I’m not held to anything! LOL

Tell me what ya think! I respect any and all opinions from this very talented, diversified group of loopers. You guys/girls rock!

Thanks for the continued inspiration…

Peace.

Ed in NJ