Looperlative on the WEB

David Battino, who writes a column for the excellent
O'Reilly Digital Media website just wrote me and told me that
a picture of yours truly demoing the Looperlative at NAMM is
on the front page of that website.   I was really pleased to see that.

http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/

David wrote that column about the potential problems with loop based
composition that got a lot of press here at L.D.     I wrote a long letter
to that
site taking him to task for that article (in a polite and respectful way,
of
course)
and he wrote me back and really heard the points I had raised which really
impressed
me as I had been critical of his original article.   Now I realize he was
really talking more
about the compositional Ableton's Live/Acid/Garage Band world than the
live
looping
world and I have to concur, frankly, with some of his conclusions about
the
aforementioned world.

I have corresponded with him a lot off site and finally met him at NAMM in
person
and found him to be a very intelligent and sensitive writer/observer of the
digital music scene,  so I"m thrilled we made it onto that site.

You have to click through on that article to get to the small blurb about
the Looperlative.
At least it is legitimizing for the Looperlative to be included in with
all
the huge companies
who showed at NAMM.

  Congratulations, Bob!!!