Re: Looperlative - Max Time?

ummm-hold on now...i almost always concur w/ Kim on a variety of thanggs
including loop length...(plus he's the leader of the pack and it cant hurt
:-)
I always go back to the chestnut from Paul Klee:
" Adapt yourself to the contents of the paintbox" -kinda like Jaco w/ 1.2
sec. and frisell w/ 16sec.
however my goto looper these days (in trying to stay in the analogue world)
is the Z-Vex loop junky which i love and have found how to JUST do a loop
w/
the essence of what it is. this unit saves the last loop even after being
disconnected...dont know why Mr. Z included this-but i consider it a REAL
LOOPER...or did i as usual misunderstand kim and you were talking about
people loopers?

seeya
pooperlooper stan