RE: Maybe why Avante-garde looping in US...

Interesting that this came up, as I'm trying to
excersize that atrophied rhythm muscle with the help
of Matthew Montfort at Bluebear school of music in San
Francisco:

http://www.ancient-future.com/rhythm.html

Just getting his book and CDs has been a big help.

Mark

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.c