Re: Foot controller configuration for Mobius (possibly FCB1010)

On 15 feb 2006, at 21.08, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

> Dear Mobius users,
>
> how do you setup your foot controller for use with Mobius? I'd like
> to use
> at least a few of the banks of my FCB1010 for this, and as I'm not
> familiar
> with the EDP philsophy, I have no idea what the best possible
> distribution
> of the functions over the buttons may be.

That may have to do with your looping, rather than with the EDP ;-)
What functions and in what order you tend to use them etc. etc.

> Any ideas are appreciated (as well
> as setups by EDPers who use a FCB1010).

My fav Mobius functions for a major FCB bank are:
Record, Overdub (Toggle), Multiply, Undo,  Next Loop, Speed,
Substitute INsert, Sus Overdub, Reverse, Re-align.

I guess that is basic stuff. Other banks keep some of the first banks
functions in to combine them with different scripts on the other
buttons.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)