Foot controller configuration for Mobius (possibly FCB1010)

> > use at least a few of the banks of my FCB1010 for this, and
> as I'm not
> > familiar with the EDP philsophy, I have no idea what the
> best possible
> > distribution of the functions over the buttons may be.
>
> That may have to do with your looping, rather than with the
> EDP ;-) What functions and in what order you tend to use them
> etc. etc.

The EDP (Mobius) has a lot of functions which none of the loopers I've
worked with has, or has under another name, or it has functions of the same
name that do something else (ex: multiply compared to Repeater).

> My fav Mobius functions for a major FCB bank are:
> Record, Overdub (Toggle), Multiply, Undo,  Next Loop, Speed,
> Substitute INsert, Sus Overdub, Reverse, Re-align.

I'm fairly sure that I will need Record, Overdub (Toggle), Speed, Reverse,
Retrigger and Mute, simply because these are the functions I have on the
DL4
(in a way). Don't you use the different tracks, or do you keep track
changing to another bank?

Btw, I got a fairly old FCB (means old firmware). I assume I can't use SUS
functions with that one anyway, no?
(I distinctly remember the discussion here regarding the firmware upgrade,
and I guess the reason why people did this was so they could use it with
the
EDP). So I won't be using SUS functions (for now)

Ok, anyone preferrably from Germany can tell me what to expect to pay to
get
such a (programmed) eeprom from a store or anyone who could send me one and
tell me what he'd want for it?

btw Per, I wrote to you off-list about this topic and didn't get an answer.
Did this email get lost (actually two of them from different sources), or
don't you reply to private emails from people you don't know? ;)

Thanks for your help,

        Rainer