Re: Looper's Essential Listening revisited:

At 06:37 PM 2/13/2006, you wrote:
>Once again: if you are going to propose something, you are required
>to also include at least 2 paragraphs of a review explaining why it
>is essential to looping. Explain the historical context if fits
>into, how it was influential, what techniques it innovated, etc.

Hi Kim,

Before I write something up, could you please clarify something for
me?  The Looper's Essential Listening section includes folks like
minimalist composers who are looping "manually" as it were.  Is the
Essential Listening just for live loopers, live and studio loopers or
folks who loopers could learn a lot from?

Thanks for all your hard work at keeping Looper's Delight
going.  It's one of my favourite websites.

Cheers,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com