Jon Hassells music

Hi !

I just have come across Jon Hassells music and I love it. Since he`s so inspiring to me, I wanted to share this with you music-lovers.

In doing this I came to say that Hassell was a Canadian trompeter. Guys that new better replayed, and said his from L.A.

I notice some harsh mails regarding USAs politics because of my mistake.

I hope I`ve not started some hostile thing, all I wanted to say is that I love Jon Hassells music !

Take care !

Rune F, Norway