Re: Digest

> De: Per Boysen <per@boysen.se>
> Date: 17 mars 2006 22:41:36 GMT+01:00
>
> On 17 mar 2006, at 22.36, loop.pool wrote:
>> digests
>
> Why is it you take the digest? Why not having separate mails and
> having them auto-filtered into a mail box?
> per

Because different people have different habits regarding emails and the
reading thereof
Because some of us read mails using webmail (for personal mails at work
for example)
Because filtering "relevant" info is much faster with digests
Because some people don't want hundreds of emails in their inbox at the
end of the day
(this list is far from being exhaustive ;)

And I wholeheartedly agree with loop.pool : it is usually considered
basic netiquette to remove the parts of mails that are not needed to
understand what you're saying (and I'm not even speaking of headers and
signatures). If several people fail to do this, the signal to noise
ratio of the list quickly degenerates...

</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully !
  Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"