Re: what DOES a damned loop has to say?

RE: what a loop has to say> jeez.... aren't we all a bit PC, though,
avoiding offence or value judgements like this? I'm going to stick my neck
out (for a change)- nik, I personally would take "hot for teacher" over
anything on the last "king crimson" album. there, I've said it. :-)
duncan.

Right on Duncan!

I find it interesting that in this group, and other 'academic' groups like
ba-newmus, that musicians who actually allow their sexuality, irreverence,
high-spirited-ness, impulsiveness and idomatic ideas to have somewhat equal
reign---right alongside their anal-itical, quasi-intellectual, academic
qualities---get judged as boneheads.

These are all qualities that define us as human right? Is it that
embarrassing to actualy admit it, or are we trying to selectively 'evolve'
to a state where those qualities have fallen by the wayside? I don't *want*
to lose those qualities, and in fact cherish them as 'quality of life'
factors. Do we really need to practice such denial, to prove we're
intelligent beings? I'll definitely take an order of greasy fries, along
with that wheatgrass juice Dilbert!

Miko Biffle
"Running scared from all the usual distractions!"
C;mon over to MySpace! www.myspace.com/biffozz
Now playing "Rough" www.cdbaby.com/biffoz
The Chain Tape Collective! http://www.ct-collective.com/