Re: Electrix Filter King vs. Queen

--- johnsrude@peak.org wrote:

> What's the difference between the Electrix Filter
> King and the Electrix Filter Queen?

The Filter Queen was the half-space wide x 2 space
tall device in the original Electrix line. (I got mine
in the great "raise money for Repeater R&D" blowout
circa 2001.)

The Filter King was talked about during one of the
company's rescusitation attempts, basically an
upgraded and (I think) full-width model, but I'm not
sure it ever came out.

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
<http://www.ct-collective.com/>