Re: Electrix Filter King vs. Queen

At 12:53 AM -0800 3/24/06, Kevin wrote:

>I'm sorry but I think you're thinking of the Filter Factory.  I was
>wondering about the difference between the Electrix Filter King and
>Queen.  The King was just released but seems identical to the Queen.

Ah, now I see where you're coming from.  The Filter King is
supposedly the updated version of the Filter Queen, which was
announced by Electrix for NAMM before last.  So far, it's going on
two years, and still no further details on any of those Mk 2 products
beyond the flysheet .pdf that's up on the front page of their website.

I'm still hopeful we'll see something from these guys (especially
Repeater Mk 2), but I know an awful lot of people who have given up
and written them off.  Who knows when, or if, we'll ever actually see
a Filter King...

        --m.

--
_______
"I want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back..."