Roland RC-50 (was: First of possibly many stupid questions)

On 28 mar 2006, at 10.36, Kim Flint wrote:

> that's correct, the RC-50 has midi sync in and out. So does the new
> Electro-Harmonix 2880 multi-track looper. Nobody knows yet how well
> sync works in either case.
>
> It's not clear whether any of these are really shipping yet.
>
> kim

Hi,

One minute ago I was talking to Roland Scandinavia and was told that
the RC-50 will ship to Sweden on may 23d. Since they ship from Japan
I would guess that date will be more or less the same all over the
planet. That's one month later than the scheduled delivery.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)