Re: First of possibly many stupid questions

What Kim said.  I can answer questions about the
Repeater and there are lots of people here who can
answer questions about their loopers, but the RC-50
and all the other loopers that don't really exist yet
I can't speak for.  You'll find as much info on the
manufacturer's websites as I know... probably more as
I don't care about non stereo loopers so I don't pay
much attention.