Re: looking for: a cheap portable digital audio recorder

I first sent this just to 3nki about portable audio recorders but then thought that other people might be interested in it -
I'm on the phonography list-serv and questions about portable recorders comes up all the time - http://www.phonography.org/contact.htm

I'd pass along some info but I only really pay attention to postings of sound samples or when they're talking about microphones.

Feel free to join up and ask the group's opinion.

ted harms