Re: Comparison chart of looping devices published

On 31 mar 2006, at 17.24, daniel stevenson wrote:

> cool chart,
>         dl4 is battery powered =4c-cell 25-35 hours.maybe a max
> loop time & max layers would be good for the chart too?

Thanks! I updated the chart with this info. Max loop time and max
layers depends on a lot of different factors, so it would make the
chart  too dense if i should go into that as well. All manufacturers
web sites are linked now so anyone can go to the right place for
detailed info on any specific device.

> what do you mean by presets?dl4 has preset delays but not in loop
> funtion,

Well, if the device itself doesn't have too many different functions
to be adjusted, there would be no need for presets anyway.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)