Re[2]: stutter in a pedal

m> Heh!  Glad to see you've finally come out of the shadows.  Excellent
m> first post!

Thank you! I worried if my English is undertandable :-)

m> Okay, where can I lay my hands on one of these babies!  :)

m> Seriously, though, it looks good.  The only other tweek I'd been
m> seeking in this kind of pedal was possibly a "polarity" for the
m> momentary switch -- one setting passes signal normally and mutes when
m> pressed, while the other mutes the output constantly and only passes
m> the signal when pressed.

There is this tweak, off the shelf and in much elegant way.

Let me explain. Toggle and Hold (latching & momentary) buttons work
together.

Say, you want to activate FX loop for a long time - and you
press Toggle button. If you want to deactivate it for a short time, press
Hold button, and FX loop will be deactivated as long as you hold it.

Now, press Toggle second time, FX loop will be deactivated.
And press Hold switch will activate it back as long as you hold it.

To put it simple, each successive press on Toggle will change state of
pedal,
and each press on Hold will change it to inverse state - until
release.