Looperlative LP1 testers

I've been unsubscribed for some time due to mailbox overflow, but I've been
following the discussion through the archive.

There are two topics (second topic in a separate post):
I've been wondering about the selection of Looperlative LP1 testers. Why
wasn't Andy Butler added to this group? Andy has proven that he's one of
the
most structured, thorough and ingenious testers of loop devices or musical
gear of any kind. Was he too busy and declined?

Thanks
Bernhard