Re: Did a quick Mobius gig today :-)

this is a great idea and has been discussed between andrew pask and
myself.......we just haven't sat down to do it yet...I'm going to get
together with rick walker later this summer and will keep you all
posted.

BTW, andreas...aren't you on the max list as well?....how many lists do
you belong to? :-)

(I just lurk there....those guys intimidate me...i'm no programmer)

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com