Gear 4 sale... Digitech PMC-10

After about 5 years of not using any midi controller, I'm going to let go
of
one of my two PMC-10 floor controllers. It's seen plenty of use, but I've
turned it on and tested the switches and they all seem just like I left
them
years back.

It has awesome functionality, as discussed here on LD, and is extremely
programmable. There's a free PC editor, Raymond, authored by list member
Sean Echevarria, which can be downloaded from his site...and the depth and
detail found there is very complete regarding the manual, bugs, hand
programmer maintenance (and avoidance!), etc.
http://creepingfog.com/sean/pmc/

As I scrolled through the patches I fondly remembered just why it's the
king
of controllers with it's patch toggle mode that jumps from one patch to the
other... the ability to send numerous cc/note/pgm changes to multiple
channels both on the footswitch downstroke (command chain a), and/or
release
(command chain b)... all switches can be programmed both as toggle or
momentary modes as well as a 'performance' mode which scrolls though more
than 10 patches in a search or direct mode in a method that's easier to see
on unlit stages. It's a bitchin' box...

Anway... I'm in a major money crunch and this is the beginning of another
involuntary equipment purge... (I'll be posting a Roland SRV 3030 digital
reverb in another post shortly... feel free to ask about it if interested!)

I'm asking $250 total for the controller, programming puck, manual and
power
supply, shipping included.

The unit sits atop a pedal board, with a riser behind the controller, with
two EV-5 expression pedals velcroed on as well as the power supply, and you
can shove the programming puck below the riser. There's also a Midi
Solutions Quadra Thru box under the riser which splits the midi signal into
four outputs, so you can send things every which way. I'd throw all that in
for another $150... or feel free to make offers on separate components.

Of course, this all comes at rent time, along with a little note from the
IRS that I owe them a bit more money than I gave them. (We'll see about
that, but in the meantime... 8-))

I can be reached at my cell 831.588.8162 or biffoz(at)arczip(dot)com

Danke Schoen,
Miko Biffle -- "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
C'mon over to MySpace! www.myspace.com/biffozz
Now playing 'Rough' www.cdbaby.com/biffoz
The Chain Tape Collective! www.ct-collective.com/