Re: Mark's rant...

I just wanted to step in and say a few quick words.

The roll-out of the LP1 didn't go as smooth as I hoped.  There is nothing
wrong that hasn't been corrected or can't be corrected within the next few
months.  I'm not hiding anything.  Current users have been posting freely
to the Looperlative message board which is open for anybody to see.  If
you
would like to know all of what is happening with Looperlative, you are
welcome to visit the web site and read any or all of it.  I am actively
working to correct all known problems and working to add new features.

The LP1 is a very different product.  It is not manufactured by a large
corporation and it is my plan to continue to offer software updates for
the
device on a fairly regular basis.  Rather than years between upgrades, I
would like to have new software upgrades available on a monthly basis.

I realize that what I am doing is not conventional.  I didn't go into this
project looking for a way to become rich.  In fact, unless I suddenly can
start producing and selling LP1s in the thousands, I can't even quit my
day
job.  I have produced the LP1 as a labor of love.  I use an LP1 personally
and hope that it will also suit the needs of others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Bob Amstadt
(415) 992-LOOP