Re: map to locate fellow loopers

Hi Bernhard,

Heck. Don't do away with the map! I thought it was pretty dang cool.
If these supposed internet bad guys drive all the way to little old
Medford, OR they deserve extra points for their effort and bravery!
We're so far from any center of culture or any of the usual urban
problems (gangs, crime, etc.) we don't even lock our doors around
here -- though most of my outdoorsman-type hunting and fishing
neighbors do keep big loaded guns and rifles in their pickup trucks
and living rooms. I don't myself, mind you. But this neighborhood
is an veritable arsenal.

Heheheh. I hardly need to bother with any deterrents. I've never felt
safer actually. I need never own a gun or burglar alarm myself. The
little bit of crime that there is here mostly involves idiots cooking meth
out in the woods (or in old abandon houses and farm outbuildings).
Anybody stoooooopid enough to get involved with meth probably
doesn't even know what the internet actually is -- let alone how to take
proper criminal advantage of it (not exactly the brightest elements in the
gene pool, mind you). Don't delete the map on my account.

Sincerely,

tEd ® kiLLiAn