Re: First KYBERMUSIK recordings online

It's really interesting for me to listen this, given that I've completely
forgotten what I had played. I was just listening to the beginning of this
and the melodic guitar came in....and it took me 30 seconds to realize it
was me!!! Now at 6:50 I'm hearing some of my middle eastern guitar/sitar
influence.

...I like what you did, Rainer....cool vibe.

...oh, here comes my ring mod madness at 7:55....I like the synth work
from
Rainer here....

I was definitely experimenting with the VST effects on this......some of
you
probably even here Reaktor Metaphysical and Krypt in there.

Unfortunately, I did not record this, as I had some problems with my
system....two laptops going at once and too much stuff going on for me to
figure it out at that time.  I should have pulled my larger Mackie out,
then
I could have recorded the whole thing in CD quality. Darn. Better luck
next
time.

I like what we did around 21:00 and onward too....that's a Reaktor Krypt
sequence slowed down in half time with Mobius, with my using my Boss VF1
synth patch. What are those voices in the background, Rainer? I like that,
and the grinding, deep town that appears from beneath once in a while.

I like how it ends, with the nice electric piano progression, and the
prior
madness fading out. It's sort of Pink Floydish, amost.  I like to generate
that sort of contrast in performances. Just about anyone can create atonal
chaotica, but to infuse some melodic familiarity into that can be unique
and
refreshing. It was a nice resolution....though I can't figure out what the
hell I'm doing at 31:54. I was either drunk, or I was playing to a
completely different set of music changes....that's bizarre. I can't even
conceptualize me playing that part.  Rainer, did you cut and past some
parts
at the end?  That's blowing my mind. It was 7am for me, I think....not
enough coffee perhaps. :) I love the fadeout....reminds me of the sound
effects in the original Time Machine movie.

This was a lot of fun!!! I'll see if I can record my next internet
performances to share.

Kris