RE: RC-50: Multiply feature? (overdubbing w/ different lengths)

That would work as you described but it takes a longer to build the music
bed in front of a live audience. If there were A/B/C sections to the tunes
and 10-15 tunes per set, the process of building the song would get
'musically tiresome'.

Also, if the loop could be of varying lengths, I could imagine it being a
more natural form of entry because I think in terms of repeating phrases
for
each part and not thinking which of the loops is the longest and adjust
from
there.