Re: laptop audio I/O hardware

I created my live rig in Max/MSP. I don't know how to measure latency,
so I can only say I don't notice it after switching to the MOTU. The
M-Audio 1814 I was using before had some noticeable latency....the MOTU
surpasses it for my use...the converters sound great on my trumpet.

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com