Re: AW: laptop audio I/O hardware in your price range?

I looked at that last night.  Thanks for the heads-up!  Right now I'm
thinking about the M-Audio Fast Track Pro: 2 ins (combo jack), 4 outs
(multiple output options), etc.  It would be nice to have more ins, but
for the money I think this would do the job.  Has anybody played with one
of these?

--Josh