From: Buzap Buzap [mailto:buzap@gmx.net]
Sent: mercoledì 7 giugno 2006 13.45
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: AW: laptop audio I/O hardware in your price range?

I just bought a Mackie Onyx 1220 to replace my old multitracker.
The advantage for looping imo:
- it has a real Stereo-Bus (Aux3/4) that you can route directly to your
looping device with a switch (i.e. switch quickly source for looping from
vocals, keyboard, guitar, ...)
- all input signals (pre-fader/eq) are sent via firewire to your computer

Look out for promotions where they give you the FW-interface for free!
Great
buy.

Best regards
Buzap