Re: Mobius part 2

Hi Mark,
happy to know you've made the same step I did.
I was starting to feel the time was coming exactly when seeing all the
rumbling ideas coming around those sw loopers.
My set up is transforming itself from an eight rack space to a 4 rack
space and I'm only gaining power and flexibility.
One of the main things I have always being considering is the capability
of the user interface: I feel that having the deepest visual control
over what's happening to my audio signal is a descriminating fact,
capable of letting me play or forcing me to a position of control, this
last option being the worst situation I love.
So, happy to know you're enjoyng Mobius, I've never seen such a will to
develop an already excellent tool as I'm experiencing within its growing
community.

my best,
Luca