Crate (was Mesa Boogie)

I'm wondering if anybody here has tried out the Crate Powerblock amp?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Crate-CPB150-PowerBlock-Stereo-Guitar-Amp?sku=487829

I haven't tried one myself but I'm wondering if I'm already fighting a bit of a battle tone-wise since I'm a bassist.  I'm sure I'd need to use my ART pre-amp when was using it with my double bass but hopefully it wouldn't be a problem with my electric's (active emg's in both).

ted harms.

Joshua Carroll <josh@infinivert.com> wrote:
As long as we're talking guitar amps, has anyone else here played through the Crate V-Series amps?  I know, I know.  Crate?  Really?  Yep...

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.