Re: Link to Max runtime info (Was Kris's hardware FX thread)

Well, my looper certainly has the possibilities.....and more features
on the way......I don't currently have sync (I don't use it) but other
people have loopers in max that do sync....I think that if you are a
windows guy, right now, they way to go is with mobius inside of
max....BUT when I have time, I would love to make my looper available,
it is just real ugly (internally...spaghetti patch time) right
now....works great, though.....

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com