Re: PEDAL-MANIA!

There sure isn't a noticable "click" with it though.
I love mine, and I'm actually quite adept at
programming it now that I've done it a number of times
(the manual is very poorly written and confusing)

Though, with these things I find that you get used to
what you have.  When I had an ADA MIDI controller I
thought I'd dislike it but I soon got used to it's
feel (very similar to the EDP's controller)

The FCB1010's feel was a little mushy at first but now
it seems fine to me.  Now I just wish it had another
row of buttons. :)

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill