Re: Richard Zvonar - Aug 3

Hi folks,

Richard Zvonar's sister, Dorie Griggs saw many of the kind things folks
here had to say in reference to her brother. She wished to thank you all
for that.

Also, she was interested in the idea of a wikipedia entry for her brother,
as some suggested here. Dorie can contribute details from Richard's life,
and is in touch with many other people connected to him who can also
contribute. She would like to hear from people in the Looper's Delight
community who can contribute something.

Can you help her out?

Let me know. I can give you Dorie's contact info so you can participate in
this project if you are interested. Please send me a mail if you are
interested in helping with this.

thanks,
kim