Re: Richard Zvonar - Aug 3

Kim wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Richard Zvonar's sister, Dorie Griggs saw many of the kind things folks
> here had to say in reference to her brother. She wished to thank you all
> for that.
>
> Also, she was interested in the idea of a wikipedia entry for her
>brother,
> as some suggested here. Dorie can contribute details from Richard's life,
> and is in touch with many other people connected to him who can also
> contribute. She would like to hear from people in the Looper's Delight
> community who can contribute something.
>
> Can you help her out?

Although I would LOVE to pick up the ball on this, I am heavily booked for
another week or so. Anyone with adequate writing chops should jump on this.
But if nobody else raises their haand, maybe I'll be able to fiti it in
next
week sometime...

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
www.thecoyote.org
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
There's
also a negative side."
--- Hunter S. Thompson