AW: saving loops on the repeater

I'm not sure if I understand your question here...you store a loop to the
Repeater (or to the memory card) by recording it. So if you can record a
loop, it is stored. If you want to transfer it e.g. from the Repeater's
internal memory to the card, use the copy function (it has a dedicated
button). Loop numbers with a leading apostrophe are for internal memory
locations, without the ' they reside on the card.