Re: saving loops on the repeater

On 7 aug 2006, at 16.29, rune fagereng wrote:

> I have some problems storing my loops on the repeater. Both on the
> repeater

Not surprising you're having a problem with that. The moment you even
record any sound it is instantly stored into the RAM (which is what I
guess you mean by saying "the Repeater"?)

> and the card.

The display should read out when you are targeting storage space on
the card. When I had a Repeater I avoided storing anything on the
card because it made the machine so slow. So I learned looping
techniques to never exceed the 8 MB RAM. If you should happen to
record a long loop that doesn't fit into the RAM the Repeater
automatically puts it on the card (at least mine did so)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)